- Do you want to both be a part of the Terrain Race experience while also making it better for participants?
- Do you want to give your time and help give back to local charities and the CoolEvents movement?
- Do you want to receive up to $25 worth of free race Merchandise OR a *free race entry when you have completed your ENTIRE shift?
- Note: *Free event entry is limited only to set up day volunteers and Friday pre-packet pickup volunteers. It requires you to register for the event as a participant, pay, sign participant waiver and complete entire volunteer shift. After the event, email customer service at email@example.com to request your entry refund for volunteering.
- Note: If choosing Merchandise credit, it is to be redeemed at the merch store on site after you’ve completed the entire shift and have signed in & sign out.
- You must sign in and out for your volunteer shift in order to be confirmed and receive credit.
Did you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions? We thought so. We want you to volunteer to work with Terrain Race! Sign-up for a city near you below!
We welcome volunteers age 16 and older. If the volunteers are below the age of 18, they MUST have an adult supervisor (parent, teacher, guardian, or club director). No volunteers under age 16 are allowed, for safety and logistics. All volunteers must sign a volunteer waiver, those under 18 years of age will need to have it signed off by a parent as well.
* If you are volunteering to complete community service hours for school or work, we require that you bring a form that is to be signed by the supervisor at the time you volunteer.
If you know a volunteer group that wants to help us at one of our events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.